PREMIUM CALCULATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- In the below rate table, find your age in the columns marked “Issue Age”
- Move across that row until you reach your gender, nicotine use designation (i.e., Male, Male Tobacco User, Female, Female Tobacco User) and the Band (1 – Under $10,000; 2 – $10,000 to $24,000; or 3 – $25,000 & Over) that includes the amount of insurance that you desire
- Multiply the resulting dollar value per $1,000.00 by the number of thousands of face value coverage that you desire
- This is your annual premium
PREMIUM MODE CALCULATION OTHER THAN ANNUAL:
- Monthly Premium Payments – multiply the annual premium calculated above by .09.
- Quarterly Premium Payments – multiply the annual premium calculated above by .265.
- Semi-Annual Premium Payments – multiply the annual premium calculated above by .52
FOR COVERAGE: HAVE PROVIDENCE COMPLETE AND PROCESS AN APPLICATION FOR YOU:
TO SUBMIT A PRELIMINARY APPLICATION:
- Click the Forms and Applications link on the left.
- Print off a Life Application.
- Fill it out by printing or typing (do not hesitate to leave portions blank; they can be explained to you during the formal application process).
- On the right side of the first page, write the type of insurance you would like and the face value – i.e. Amount of Insurance.
- Answer No to the Riders and simply add the premium amount you calculated and the associated mode (frequency – monthly, annually, etc.) that you have elected.
- Mail the application to us: the address appears above.
- You are also encouraged to communicate with your local branch secretary or with one of our Local Agents to which you can link from the left.
- Someone will communicate with you in order to finalize the process, to obtain additional information and to finalize the application.
20 Payment Whole Life Plan
Gross Annual Premium Rates Per $1,000